This two (2) days course covers the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to successfully enable participants to manage stakeholders’ expectation and influence a win – win agreement.
Participants will learn how to have influence over whom they have no reporting line authority. They will be able to more effectively influence internal stakeholders to embrace ideas, accept recommendations and support initiatives.
Download course outline
This course is suitable for professionals undertaking the following roles:
- Team leader
- Project co-ordinators
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Lead and influence stakeholders to deliver excellence
- Provide effective feedback to foster trust and accountabilities
- Build values driven culture.
- Understand the different models of negotiation
- Using influence to gain trust
- Planning for negotiation
- Managing dominant negotiators
- Gain the upper hand of negotiation
- Face to face or virtual trainer delivered two (2) day course.
- Undertake individual and group led activities to support practical application
- Includes additional reference resources.
- Students receive certificate of completion at end of course
- Stakeholder engagement
- Developing stakeholder relationships
- The science of influence
- Building rapport
- Leading and motivating
- Feedback essentials