Refunds are available to all clients prior to course commencement based on the following criteria:
- For cancellations made more than 14 calendar days in advance of the training courses start date, the Institute of Management (IM) will refund in full the fees paid or transfer the client on to another course subject to availability and if agreeable to the client.
- For cancellations made 14 days or less from the training course start date, a refund will be available less an administrative fee of $500.
- Once the course has commenced no refunds will be payable to the student or client.
If a student fails to attend a training course, fees will not be refunded or allocated to another training course.
- If IM cancels a course for any reason a full refund will be made for the fees paid and no administrative fee will be charged.
- For corporate clients, the refunds policy will be similar but will be negotiated with individual corporate clients at the time of engagement of IM training and assessment services.