This two (2) day course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage conflict.
Participants will be able to create an environment involving people from different disciplines working together effectively to solve a problem.
This course will enable managers to formulate conflicting points of view into a coherent outcome.
Download course outline
This course is suitable for professionals undertaking the following roles:
- Team leaders, and
- Anyone with responsibility for others in the
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Identify personal values towards conflict management.
- Discover stages of conflict.
- Recognise how behaviours affect conflict.
- Identify and assess conflict management styles
- Face to face or virtual trainer delivered two (2) day course.
- Undertake individual and group led activities to support practical application
- Includes additional reference resources.
- Students receive certificate of completion at end of course
- Define, identify and discover types of conflict.
- Discuss various conflict management sources.
- Effect of conflict on organisational performance.
- Effective strategies to instil conflict resolution.
- Power, personalities and authority.
- Design effective interventions.
- Expand your informal authority.
- Manage authority figures.