This two (2) day course covers the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to successfully implement a coaching and mentoring program. It provides participants with the tools to effectively develop a coaching and mentoring agreement that is uniquely tailored to individuals in an organisation.
This course provides a systematic process, a framework that measures and bridges an individual’s developmental gap to meet specified organisational outcomes.
Download course outline
This course is suitable for professionals undertaking the following roles:
- Leaders, supervisors and human resources managers.
- Trainers, coaches and mentors.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Assess organisation human capabilities, learning strategies and work practices.
- Develop a coaching and mentoring program.
- Implement coaching and mentoring pathway.
- Monitor coaching and mentoring developmental journey.
- Review coaching and mentoring agreements.
- Face to face or virtual trainer delivered two (2) day course.
- Undertake individual and group led activities to support practical application
- Includes additional reference resources.
- Students receive certificate of completion at end of course
- Job functional analysis.
- Effective work environment for learning.
- Coaching techniques and mentoring principles.
- Facilitate knowledge management.
- Adult learning theories and learners’ characteristics.
- Adult learning styles.
- Building alliances and developing personal growth.
- Learning organisations.