This course is designed for anyone who is responsible for capturing and documenting business requirements or who are involved in developing, reviewing or approving requirements.
Download course outline
This course is suitable for professionals undertaking the following roles:
- Business Analysts
- System or Requirement Engineers
- Program and Project Managers
- Staff writing software, business or system requirements.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Determine the purpose and appropriate formats for documents before determining the logical sequences of data, information and knowledge
- Ensure data, information and knowledge is aggregated, interpreted and summarised to prepare text that satisfies business purposes
- Analyse information and documents provided by others for bias, gaps, conflicting advice and political implications
- Create consistency and credibility in your written communications
- Face to face trainer delivered one (1) day course.
- Undertake individual and group led activities to support practical application
- Includes additional reference resources.
- Students receive certificate of completion at end of course
- Define, identify and discover types of conflict.
- Discuss various conflict management sources.
- Effect of conflict on organisational performance.
- Effective strategies to instil conflict resolution.
- Power, personalities and authority.
- Design effective interventions.
- Expand your informal authority.
- Manage authority figures.