This course caters to a diverse audience but is primarily aimed at Business Analysts with a minimum of three years’ experience who are eager to gain a deeper understanding of the business case phase in the portfolio management process. It’s also tailored for seasoned Business Analysts looking to transition into more strategic roles, professionals seeking to optimize project success, senior Business Analysts and Team Leads aspiring to formalize their current practices and foster high-performing teams, as well as Project Managers or Business Analyst Managers in need of a clear understanding of the Senior BA role
Download course outline
This course is suitable for professionals undertaking the following roles:
- Business analysts with a minimum three years’ experience who wish to understand what happens in the business case phase of the portfolio process.
- Experienced business analysts who are developing into a more strategic role.
- Experienced business analysts who want to ensure that they do everything possible to set their projects up to succeed.
- Senior business analysts and team leads who are looking to formalise their current thinking and create a high-performing team.
- Project managers and/or business analyst managers who want clarity of the senior BA role.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to determine:
- The real value that a great business analyst brings to an organisation.
- What makes up a business case and your contribution to it.
- The importance of stakeholders and how to communicate successfully.
- How to define the BA framework for the programme or project.
- The importance of defining and implementing supporting critical processes.
- How to coach and mentor junior BAs.
- How to prepare and present a topic so that the audience “get it”.
- Face-to-face or virtual trainer delivered three day
- Undertake individual and group led activities to support practical application.
- Includes additional reference resources.
- Students receive certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- De-mystifying the terminology.
- Building a business case.
- Understanding our stakeholders.
- Supporting critical processes.
- Leadership & mentoring.
||Cost (AUD - incl. GST)
|23090 Public Senior Business Analysis 21-23 Feb 2024
||21 - 23 February 2024
||09:00 am - 05:00 pm