This course would appeal to current and aspiring project and programme managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, programmes and portfolios including:
• Project Board members
• Programme Sponsors
• Business Change Managers
• Team Managers
• Project and Programme Assurance
Students who have successfully passed the Prince2 Practitioner, MSP Practitioner, or the PMP exam (among other qualifying certifications) are not required to take the Foundation Exam for Praxis. Instead, they have the option to directly pursue the Practitioner Exam. The Bridging course covers all the foundational theories of Praxis, ensuring students are well-prepared for the Practitioner Exam.
This course suits:
Face to face learning delivery for three (3) days
By the end of the course you will learn about:
• Understand the relationships between the roles, documents, functions, techniques and processes
• Be able to apply the roles, functions, techniques and processes to a P3 scenario
• Know how to apply and tailor the Praxis Framework Management (P3M) functions and the interpersonal skills required of a project or programme manager to the complexity of a given scenario
• Understand the similarities and differences between the Praxis Framework and PRINCE2®, MSP® and APM BoK
Successful completion of the exam will enable students to receive their certificate
By enrolling in this course you accept to adhere to the terms and conditions of the LMS.
By enrolling in this course you acknowledge that a 12-month exam voucher will be purchased and issued to you, it is your responsibility to book your own exam.
By enrolling in this course you acknowledge that the exam is a single attempt examination following successful completion of the exam a digital certificate will be issued from the certifying body.
The entire Praxis Framework resources is available on the Praxis Framework website: www.praxisframework.org