This two (2) day course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform the essential tasks in Microsoft Project.
Participants will learn how to plan a project, assign resources, track progress, manage budgets and analyse workload for projects.
Download course outline
This course is suitable for professionals undertaking the following roles:
- People who wish to utilise Microsoft Project in managing projects
- Create tasks and manage task durations
- Establish relationships between tasks, set constraints and deadlines and identify critical path
- Use resource assignment in a project and assign costs effectively
- Use project report features to track and analyse a project
- Face to face or virtual trainer delivered two (2) day course.
- Undertake individual and group led activities to support practical application
- Includes additional reference resources.
- Students receive certificate of completion at end of course
- Opening and closing projects
- Understanding the interface
- Adding tasks to a project
- Setting constraint on tasks
- Sorting and filtering tasks
- Linking and unlinking tasks
- Adding resources
- Alternative ways to view project information
- Managing project status
- Updating and tracking project progress
- Creating reports