The Agile Project Management methodology focuses on a phased delivery of project phases or sub-projects to ensure a progressive implementation of the main project. It allows you to employ tactics that maximise the success rate of the ultimate delivery of the main project.
By the end of this course you will confidently be able to:
- Identify key milestones against which you can set sub-projects
- Set key performance indicators that gauge the successful progress of the project in light of the successful delivery of it sub-projects
- Manage Stakeholder satisfaction through progressive delivery reporting
This certification is suitable for you if you are involved in directing, managing and delivering projects, large or small, in a more traditional controlled environment or agile context.
- Project Sponsors
- Project Board members
- Project Managers
- Project Team members
- Project Stakeholders
There are no prerequisites for the APMG AgilePM® Foundation exam. However, upon its successful completion, this Foundation course is a pre-requisite for APMG AgilePM® Practitioner.
The teaching methodology of this training course combines face to face learning and engaging role play scenarios. The course is intended to be practical and interactive.
Course Exam and Certification
- Certification: AgilePM® Foundation
- Exam: 40 minutes
- Duration: 3 days
- Questions: 50 multiple choice
- Materials: Course materials + exam
- Materials permitted in exam: Closed book
- Practice: Project Management
- Pass mark: 55% or raw score of ≥ 25 marks