Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing and executing projects, programs and portfolios. Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member’s needs, responsibilities and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size and adapts to various levels of complexities within a project. In addition, it intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions or skill levels in an organization and on a project team. This Advanced course on Primavera P6 provides senior planners and schedulers with a deep insight of Primavera P6. It broadly covers advanced features of resource planning, cost controlling, program comparison, what-if analysis, earned value analysis and performance measurement.
Download course outline
This course is suitable for professionals undertaking the following roles:
- Project planner and scheduler
- Project control manager
- Project control engineer
- Project planning manager
- Planning and scheduling engineer
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Understand the relation between the resources, schedule and work.
- Understand the different ways of updating the resourced schedule.
- Understand the risk and what-if analysis of the project.
- Earned value analysis, performance measurement and reporting.
- Top down budgeting and estimation.
- Face to face or virtual trainer delivered two (2) day course.
- Undertake individual and group led activities to support practical application
- Includes additional reference resources.
- Students receive certificate of completion at end of course
- Project codes, resource codes and activities codes.
- Using user-defined fields for advanced calculations.
- Global change.
- Advanced scheduling options.
- Monitoring thresholds and issues.
- Importing and exporting data.
- Claim digger.
- Duration types.
- Percent complete types.
- Resource optimising, resource profiles and other graphs.
- Top-down budgeting and estimating.
- Risk analysis.
- Earned value analysis and performance measurement.
- Tracking layouts.
- Reflections project.