Building Resilience in Change
Face to face: 1 day - Special guest speaker*
This one (1) day course aims to provide learners with practical strategies, tools and principles to be resilient, optimistic and empowered about change.
Participants will learn what organisational change is, how it affects people, how to accept change as a positive and how to adapt more easily in uncertainty.
- Understand organisational change
- Understand the normal reactions to change and why people resist
- Understand what can influence individual resilience in change
- Able to apply various techniques to build resilience in change
- Understand the power of emotional intelligence
- Able to apply various human skills for positive change
- Able to better deal with conflict situations
- All those impacted by change in organisations
- Individuals deal with change more effectively
- Helps people to be more resilient and adaptable to change, thereby assisting organisations to realise the benefits of change initiatives
- Gain increased awareness of (and skills in) change management
- Change overview
- What is change management?
- Change psychology - why do people resist?
- Individual change curve
- Techniques for resilience
- Emotional intelligence
- Human skills for change
- Handling conflict in change
The course will be delivered as a one (1) day interactive workshop led by one of our experienced trainers.
Participants will receive a student workbook that includes all reference material, written activities, reflective tasks and a series of PowerPoint slides.
*This course seeks to introduce a specialist life coach as a guest speaker during the day, however this is subject to availability.