Microsoft Word - Advanced
Face-to-face duration: 2 days
This two (2) day course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform some of the more advanced tasks in Microsoft Word 2010.
Participants will learn how to work with pictures and other objects, use generated tables of contents and indexes as well as other research and review tasks.
This course will help to elevate competent user skills to an expert level.
- Create and use forms.
- Create master documents.
- Insert graphics and SmartArt.
- Work with styles and templates.
- Customise Word.
- Produce and share professional documents.
- Take advantage of advanced features to automate your documents.
- Efficiently apply time-saving and advanced features.
- Editing and formatting text and paragraphs.
- Advanced formatting techniques.
- Working with styles.
- Adding pictures and SmartArt.
- Inserting special objects.
- Adding tables.
- Adding in document references - table of contents, bibliography, indexes.
- Advanced research tasks.
- Reviewing a document.
- People who can already create documents and want to add more sophistication and automation.
- Use templates and checklists.
- Practical and experiential
- Theory small sessions.
- Skills practice.
- Facilitator-led discussions.
This two (2) day course has been designed by our senior trainers who combine industry experience with academic excellence.
Our program design and delivery is based on adult learning principles and experiential learning.
Participants will also receive a state-of-the-art student manual with all reference material, PowerPoint presentations and activities.