Microsoft Excel - Advanced
Face-to-face duration: 2 days
This two (2) day course aims to provide learners with some of the more advanced features of Microsoft Excel to attain a high degree of proficiency as an Excel power user.
Participants will learn how to use Excel to analyse numbers, keep track of data and graphically represent their data. With Excel 2010 they can manage more data than ever with increased worksheet and workbook sizes.
This course will teach managers how to use the array of powerful Excel tools to turn their data into useable information which will in turn lead to better decision making.
- Automate worksheet functions.
- Audit worksheets.
- Create charts and tables.
- Analyse and manage data.
- Make more informed decisions using advanced functions.
- Gain confidence in creating and formatting spreadsheets and charts.
- Using formulas and functions.
- Time saving tools.
- Formatting data and advanced formatting tools.
- SmartArt and objects.
- Pivot tables and charts.
- Solving formula errors.
- Using ‘what if’ analysis.
- Analysing and managing data.
- People who already have experience working with Excel and want to add greater automation and sophistication.
- Use templates and checklists.
- Practical and experiential
- Theory small sessions.
- Skills practice.
- Facilitator-led discussions.
This two (2) day course has been designed by our senior trainers who combine industry experience with academic excellence.
Our program design and delivery is based on adult learning principles and experiential learning.
Participants will also receive a state-of-the-art student manual with all reference material, PowerPoint presentations and activities.